Thursday, December 18, 2008

My very first "Tag" post

I usually don't do these sorts of things because I don't have time and I am too lazy, but I always like to read other peoples, so here it goes...

Tell about 6 unspectacular quirks of yours.♥ Tag 6 fellow bloggers by linking them.♥ Leave a comment on each of the tagged blogger’s blogs letting them know they’ve been tagged.

1. I like to rub my feet together while I fall asleep. Weird. I don't know why I do it, but it soothes me to sleep. Try it. All you have to do is just rub one foot on top of the other and I bet you will start to get sleepy...ha ha!

2. I have a strict night routine and never go to sleep without completing my routine. I always brush my teeth, go to the bathroom, wash my face, blow my nose, fill up a big glass of water to keep by my bed, and put on chapstick. Sleep is just so much better when you are comfortable. I also HATE to fall asleep in front of the t.v. Unfortunately this is Mike's favorite thing to do.

3. I love weddings. I love the happiness, I love the decorations, I love the dresses, I love the pictures, I love EVERYTHING. If I could stand to deal with Bridezillas, I would totally be a wedding planner.

4. I always count in my head. I think it helps me have patience. For instance, as I am rocking William to sleep, as soon as he lays his head down on my shoulder, I count to 50 and then lay him in his bed. I use to do this when he was up at all hours in the night. So I wouldn't lose my mind I would count the times I would pace up and down the hall. I count telephone poles as we pass, I count how long it takes me to brush my teeth. I count everything. I could be count dracula!

5. I was once obsessed with Facebook, but I am slowly overcoming my obsession. I once made Mike change my password so I couldn't get on, but after two days I begged him to tell me the password so I could get my "fix" of facebook. Pathetic, I know.

6. I like babies. I always have and I think I always will. I am literally living my dream right now staying home with William. Live couldn't get better, well, maybe with more babies!

I Tag Anyone and everyone :)

1 comment:

Rachel said...

Jude, those were so funny! And, I can't believe we've never realized this, but I totally rub my feet together to help me fall asleep too- crazy! You're Christmas card is adorable, I was so excited to get it. And, I officially declare that we need to all get together in Jan- maybe a birthday celebration?!?! love you!