We had a great Christmas. Unfortunately William woke up and 5 a.m. (he must have known it was christmas and was too excited to sleep :) So he was a little cranky during present opening, but he liked all of his presents. We got him a little couch which is really cute. He also got some other things, but his favorite thing was his golf clubs. I got mike some cool USA Basketball "redeam" team pics and a majic bullet blender. He got me a laminator (so excited to use it) and some new pants and shoes. We had a great Christmas and have been so blessed.
We finally have found a great apartment. It is really big (1400 sq feet) and in Cottonwood Heights. It is close to Mikes work and we are really excited to move, but sad to be far away in Salt Lake :(
We also went to the BYU vs. Wake Forest game. It was insanely packed but a fun game. William was so tired he slept through most of it, but it was fun to see BYU compete with that great team. We later stayed in a Hotel with Mike's Parents (thanks for letting us stay) we had a wonderful time.
HEre are some pics from December activites.
Here is William at the hotel
3 comments:
I'm glad you had a great Christmas! Not gonna lie, it's been too long since you posted and I was having withdrawals. I just have to remind myself how busy you are!
Congrats on Millie getting married... We weren't able to come but I'm sure it was wonderful!
Fun pictures! William is so cute and so big!!
Post a Comment