I am sorry that I don't have pictures, again! I have misplaced my camera in the move (maybe on purpose, I really want a new camera :). Anyways, just try to visualize the cute face of William as you read about our move and our week.
We are now pretty settled into our new apartment. I unpacked the last box yesterday and everything is pretty put together. There are just a few things left that we want to get, such as a toy shelf, new rug for the kitchen, ect. We are still waiting on our washer/dryer situation. My Mom and Dad brought down our electric dryer (at first the people told us there wasn't a electric dryer hookup, but then when we got here there was so mom and dad drove our dryer down, but now the plug doesn't fit! So my Uncle Wayne is supposed to come and change out the outlet today! What a fiasco. Thanks mom and dad for helping :) We are really liking it here. There is a place for everything and tons of closets. It is awesome. It is well lit and clean and nice. You can hear the people upstairs pretty well, but at least they are kids that go to bed at about 8 so it doesn't keep us up. William seems to be liking the new place and just runs around screaming like a wild child. I have a new song I always sing to him "Insane, Insane, Insane in the Brain." He seems pretty insane sometimes, but I love it. Yesterday he was walking around to each wall and hitting his head on the wall, then he would go to the next wall and hit his head and then to the next. What a funny kid. We really liked our ward and everyone was really friendly and welcoming. We met with the bishop and he seems like a great man. In Sunday School we were introducing ourselves and Mike said that we were living in the "Wadley's" basement (that is the name of the people upstairs who rent out our basement) and Bro. Wadley said, "yeah, we decided since they have behaved to let them out for the day." It is kind of funny to be living in someones basement, but so far it has been good and they have been really nice and accommodating.
I had a fantastic birthday. Mike took me to the Desert Star theater to see "home school musical" and it was just as funny as my mom and dad claimed it to be. It was fun to go on a date with mike on a week day. So far it has been good to be 23.
I promise to post pics of new apartment and william as soon as I find my camera, but don't count on me looking to hard. Ha ha
Wednesday, January 28, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
The other day we were trying to figure out the date and I said, "today's someone's birthday.... It's Judi's!!" HAPPY BIRTHDAY!! Glad you're getting settled and enjoying your move.
Judi, I think I put your camera case on the top shelf of your little closet that we put all the games in. At least I think that's where I put a camera case, I don't know if you have a video camera and a normal camera or if they are one in the same. But yeah, I hope you find it!
-Millie
Post a Comment