Tuesday, January 20, 2009

What we did this week...

I don't have any pictures, sorry, but here is some fun things we did this week.

1. William got a hair cut. I think he looks really cute with his new "army" hair. He also got some new jeans and some shoes and he looks like a little boy now.

2. William has been sick and consequently unlearned how to sleep through the night. I had to make him cry AGAIN. Man, I am not good at getting babies to sleep through the night! But he is almost there again and he has been SOOO much happier with a good nights rest.

3. Mike and I got to go on a date on Friday Night. My mom and dad watched william so we could go. We had a blast. We went to applebee's and enjoyed talking and eating and laughing together. I love Mike!

4. We got a Wii! Mike won it at work! How fun is that. Now we just have to get some games, but in the meantime we have been enjoying Wii sports.

5. We went to the temple with my mom and sister and her new husband. My dad tended william so we could go. I love the temple! My dad was so cute with William. He fed him lunch, gave him a nap, and took him to see the horses. Thanks Dad.

6. We bought a new NICE bed and a cool desk/computer armour thing for our new apartment. We move on Saturday. We are excited and sad to move.

We are doing great and are loving life :)

1 comment:

The Tarbet Family said...

A new nice bed? What happened to the California king bed??? That's great. Wish we could be there to help you move :(