Wednesday, April 1, 2009

Mama's Helper



I think I have mentioned it before, but William loves to help me clean. He especially loves to help vacuum. Usually he gets his little vacuum while I do the real one, but when he gets tired of that, he insists on pushing the big one himself. The other day I was cleaning the house and he pulled the real vacuum out of the closet. I wasn't ready to vacuum yet and so I told him he had to wait. After I cleaned up a bit more, I started to vacuum. Well just like normal, he ran to get his fake vacuum from his room. I was watching him and noticed that he couldn't find his vacuum because it wasn't in its normal spot. I stopped the vacuum and went to help him find it. We looked all over the house and couldn't find it. I finally found it in the closet where the normal vacuum goes. I guess earlier he had pulled out the normal vacuum and replaced with his little one. I thought it was cute and smart that he knew to put his vacuum there.

We have had a couple of fun days. We went swimming at the rec center here and today we made play dough and William played for about an hour. It was fun.

We are sick of the snow...yeah.

7 comments:

Lisa said...

He is so cute and smart! :) My niece Macy likes to help "do dishes" but officially got banned once she started soaking 3 outfits a day. You are such a great mom, Judi. I love reading your posts.

Southern Belle said...

That is so funny because I have a nephew named Will and his first word (other than mama and dada) was Vacuum!! It was so funny because its not that easy of a word to say, but he would go "BAC oooom" and every house he went to he would want to find their vacuum. So funny!!

Marriott's said...

I am always looking for fun things to do with Stockton. How do you make play dough?

Sierra said...

How cute... Rylee HATES the vacuum. The sounds scare her :-)

Michael B said...

Looks like William does more housework than Mike! Ha!

Shannon said...

I love that story. He is smart!! How nice it is to have a cute little helper around. Dallin just seems to mess everything up right when I get it clean...if only William could give him a few pointers...

Anonymous said...

I think he needs to come and visit Grandma Coburn...I could keep him busy for hours cleaning. Thanks for letting us stay with you at Conference. We had a great time. Thanks for the help stuffing eggs. The Garden Valley Easter Egg hunt was a huge success.