Tuesday, March 24, 2009
He's a big kid now!
On Sunday we took William into nursery. There is only like 5 kids in nursery, so they said that as long as we come with William, he can come. I went to the first part where they just play with toys and William was aggressive! All the other kids were kind of nervous standing by their moms, but not William. He ran over to the toys and started dumping buckets and pushing the lawnmower and playing like crazy. He didn't' want the other kids to play with any of "his" toys either. Oh boy, where did this little monster come from :) He came over to me really worried and pulled my finger over to the toys and pointed to a stuffed cat that looked pretty real. I think he thought it was real, but when I showed him it wasn't real, he picked it up and threw it across the room. He makes me laugh. I then went to relief society and mike stayed with him for the second half. Mike said that William sat up to the table for snack time and drank out of his little cup by himself and ate some of the snacks and watched while they sang a song and then he colored a picture that is now proudly hanging on our fridge. When did my baby grow up? AHH! Yesterday I was letting him eat some rice cakes and was in the kitchen. He came and got me and pulled me into the bedroom and around the corner he showed me that he had dumped the whole bag onto the ground. He ran over to the pile and pointed at it and said "Uh-oh." We went down and I got the real vacuum and he ran and got his fake vacuum and we took them upstairs and together we vacuumed it up. He is quite the little cleaner. He also knows how to clean the mirror with windex and his latest discovery is the mixer. He is now obsessed with putting the beaters in the mixer and trying to plug it in. We love the little guy but are shocked at how fast he is becoming an adult...or maybe just a toddler!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
So cute! I can't believe he's going to nursery. I still remember going to visit you when William was brand new. He's such a handsome little guy. :)
Nursery, huh? Wow. I'm amazed that William can color. I don't know if Benson can color and they are the same age. He is growing up so fast.
Judes, I left the last comment but for some reason it was logged in as Nick... Oops!
What a stud! He knows what he wants and he goes for it!
Post a Comment