


We have ABSOLUTELY been loving the warm weather. We will spend up to 5 hours outside and William will still cries when we come in. He loves the outside world!! We live pretty close to wheeler farm. I remember going there on field trips in Elementary so I decided to take William there to see if he would like it. He LOVES it. He runs from animal to animal pointing and laughing and loving the animals. He tries to feed the horses hay and is really brave and a couple times has almost got his hand bitten! AH. They have a ton of animals and the best part is it is free. We have been going about once a week. Good entertainment for a 18 month old. We have also been swimming a lot and to the park a lot.
I got to go to Women's Conference last week with all of my sisters and mom. It was extremely fun and a great uplift. We stayed up till 1 in the morning each night talking and laughing. I love my sisters and don't get to spend enough time with them and so it was a blast to be back at BYU, going to classes and actually using my brain! HA.
Can't think of anything else to write, so. yeah. that's what we have been up to :)
1 comment:
Looks like he loves the animals!
Post a Comment