Thursday, May 28, 2009
William's New Best Friend
A lady at the grocery store gave William a star balloon because she thought he was cute. It soon became his new best friend. For the next two days he carried it every where. We had to take it in the car, he had to hold it while eating, playing, watching tv, and anything else he did. We took a few pictures to document that he really carried it every where. Unfortunately after two days it escaped out the window of the car while we were putting stuff in and the new best friend flew away.
Playing in the Kitchen, balloon in tow.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
Judi is right, none of those are staged. He carried that balloon everywhere. We tried to save it when it flew away. I even ran and jumped on top of our white car to try on reach it as it flew away. Oh well, hopefully next time he goes to the grocery store he can impress another cashier.
ha ha I wish I could have seen Mike jumping on the car to try and save it!! Guess you'll just have to head to the grocery store for another star friend again!!
Hopefully the car is okay after Mike jumped on it. Hehe. I think it is funny that he carried that thing around with him! That cracks me up!
How is he going to be when he finds a girl he really likes?
Post a Comment