What is the daily life of Judi Coburn like....
Here is a typical day.
5:30 am William cries. I go get him and get him a bottle of gatorade (yeah, we are trying to make him an athlete already by only letting him drink gatorade. Actually we found out he is lactose intolerant and also that any juice really bothers his stomach so we have to stick to only water and gatorade for awhile.) We let him lay in bed with us, hoping he goes back to sleep. Sometimes he does, most times he doesn't. We turn on a movie (usually Barney) for him and we try to keep sleeping for a few minutes while he jumps on our heads.
6:20 am Mike takes William downstairs to play while I keep sleeping (I am such a lazy butt, but especially since being pregnant.)
7:00 am Mike and William come back in and Mike gets ready for work. I try to keep sleeping while William follows Mike around the room.
7:30 am I finally pull myself out of bed and go and make us breakfast and pack Mike a lunch. We say goodbye to Mike and go back in and I get William dressed and I put my shoes on.
8:15 Head out for a walk. We go to the park that has a walking trail and I walk for awhile and then stop and let William play at the park.
9:30 Get back home and start cleaning the house. Since I have to play with William and clean house at the same time, it usually takes me awhile. After the house is clean, we play until naptime.
12:00 Lunch and Nap for William. After he is asleep, I usually eat lunch, browse the internet, and take a nap myself (once again, a lazy person who is savoring every once of sleep I get :)
2:00 William wakes up. Snack and more Barney for awhile.
3:00 I am starting to feel "morning sick" by now and so we usually try to go somewhere like the library, swimming, the mueseum, or the store to get my mind off of the way I am feeling.
4:30 Survive the next hour and a half until Mike gets home...this is the worst part of the day with nothing to do :)
6:00 Mike gets home. YEah. We have Dinner and then Mike wrestles with William while I clean up dinner. We play and have fun together for an hour or so.
7:30 Bathtime.
8:00 Bed time for William. Yeah. I love the next two hours with Mike. We watch movies, play games, and sometimes exercise (ok, so I used to...)
10:00 Bedtime for me, once again, very sleepy lately :)
There is a VERY typical day in my life, in fact that looks like almost everyday in my life. Fun fun.
I thought this was a cute pic of William and my Dad so I threw it in for fun.
6 comments:
Get as much sleep as you can. . . it is a lot harder with two!!! Hopefully you'll start feeling better. That stinks that William can't have milk. I didn't realize he was having problems. Got Hallie's birthday note today. Thanks a bunch!
SO great!! Thanks, Judi!! You have no idea how excited I was to see a post from you. I'm glad you are able to get a cat nap in sometimes because I know how bad your migraines get. Thank you for calling me--It was so wonderful talking to you. And thank you for giving the basic layout of your day because it makes me feel like I know you better! Now, if anything out of the ordinary happens (e.g. If you leave for your walk at 8:45 rather than 8:30 or William wakes up from his nap before or after 2:00), consider that news and I want to hear about it! :) Keep those posts coming!
Yeah! It was fun to hear your schedule.
Cute picture of William and your dad. We love pictures. He is growing and changing so fast. It was fun to here him talk this past weekend. Thanks for letting me stay. Patti
This is so funny... I was just saying the other day to someone "I would love to see a run down of a stay-at-home mother's schedule. Not that I don't think you're busy all day, because I know you are, but because I was curious to what actually keeps you busy! This was perfect... thanks :-)
that picture is adorable. hope the sickness goes away soon!
Post a Comment