Thursday, September 17, 2009

Wahoo!

(This is an old picture of me, but it is like the only one I could find of just me smiling, so it will have to do.)

I am 18 weeks along and feeling MUCH better. Obviously I don't feel perfect, who does while growing a baby, but I feel much better than I did. I rarely think about throwing up and I haven't had a headache for 5 days. Wow, life is so much better without a headache! Now if I could just get over feeling tired, cranky, and emotional! HA!

Yah!!!! For feeling better!

4 comments:

Alison said...

i'm glad you are feeling better judi!!!! i love the picture as well!

Hansen Family said...

Oh that is a cute picture, your hair is so long. I am glad you are feeling better. We need to get together soon and hang out.

The Tarbet Family said...

Judi, I'm glad you are feeling better. When do you find out what you're having????

Lisa said...

I'm so glad you're feeling a little better! And I love that picture of you. Beautiful.