Overall we are doing well. I feel SOO much better and that just makes our entire life better :) Mike is still chugging along at work and doing a great job. William is headed straight for the terrible two's and oh boy, watch out. He can throw a fit with the best of them. We are struggling to learn how to discipline him, because frankly, no body teaches you how to discipline. Poor William has to be the test child. Well, that's our small update!
Sunday, October 4, 2009
Random Post
Let's face it, I have been a bad blogger lately. I could make lots of excuses, but anyway, here are a few pics of what we have been up to for the last couple of months.
We took William bowling. He loved it, but insisted on doing it himself and his ball would roll so slow that it would barely make it to the pins. In fact, one time it stopped in the middle of the lane and we had to get a worker to come get it for us.
This picture is out of order. This is the "after" picture of his hair cut. See below.
William's hair was SOOO long. But every time I would try to cut it he would cry and hold his head and run away saying "no no." I had to wait for Mike to help me and he had to hold william down while I cut his hair. It was horrible. He screamed so loud. Maybe he will have to have long hair so he doesn't have to scream every month!
Cute. We like each other.
We went to the Utah state fair with my family. My dad paid for all of the kids to ride the pony. William loved it so much that the rest of the time he was asking to go back to the horses.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
That's so fun he got to ride a pony! And I know I say this literally every post but that kid is getting so big, so fast! I'm glad you're feeling better because I can't imagine trying to chase an active kid like William around when you're so sick. Loving the updates!
Good to get the update! Sounds like life is great...
great update! i love william with short hair! too bad he throws a fit when you cut it! :(
Post a Comment