Wednesday, February 6, 2008

Entering the world of toys!

















So William is just starting to really enjoy toys. He loves ones that light up and play music. I spend a lot of time holding rattles in front of him. He got a toy for Christmas from Grandma Debi and Grandpa Greg that I pulled out today and he loved it. He is very fascinated by it. He is just starting to reach his little hand up to touch the toys and of course, Mike and I think it is so adorable. We are pretty sure he is right handed because he always uses his right hand to touch the toys. Mike is pretty disappointed because he wanted a "left handed pitcher!!
















I have had a small cold, nothing big, but yesterday the runny nose turned into intense sinus pressure. Mike was so nice and boiled water for me so that I could steam my face. He also took care of William the whole evening and he put away all of the laundry. Then, early this morning he woke up and gave William a bottle so that I could keep sleeping. I feel so much better today. I have to say that I think I have a wonderful husband! I was reading a book last week that I think a lot of you have read called "these are my words." The lady in that book had SOOO many trials. Her first husband was really mean to her and didn't even love her. It made me so grateful that I have a husband who always tells me that he loves me. I think we are all lucky to have such loving husbands.

5 comments:

Michael B said...

Good job Mike at being such a great husband! You give husbands a good name... Thanks.

Natalie said...

I love that our babies are so close in age. Benson is at the same toy exploration age. Except for we think he might be left handed because he grabs everything with his left hand. So maybe we'll have a left handed pitcher for Mike.

Eardley Family said...

Maybe it gets old how many times I say how cute William is...but I can't think of anything else when I see his picture.

Remember that reindeer that said "Merry Christmas" and played music. We must have pushed that 500,000 for James. I have no idea why he loved it so much???

Bonecrusher said...

Yes, we all would like a "south paw."

Dan and Fam said...

Excuse me, but when did william grow up? Holy Cow.
Dan