Saturday, February 2, 2008

More pics of Apartment...and of course William!

Me and my babe on my birthday at the BYU game!
He can almost sit up...ha ha, with a little help from my hidden arm!
Ahh...we still like each other. Also check out my new hair do.
William is very strong and can completely hold his head up as you can see. William's room/office/library/misc room.
Our bedroom.
Other side of our room, looking towards the walk in closet
Looking into William's BYU room.
BYU bed.

Mike got these from his sister Christina. Thanks Christina
The dining room with folding chairs ;)
The small, but quaint (sp?) kitchen and the laundry room in the back
The hall.
One view of the bathroom.
THe other view of the bathroom.

9 comments:

Tami said...

Judi, I love this post! Your apartment looks so spacious! Your hair is very cute!

stalee said...

Judi you look beautiful in these pictures. You have great hair and it looks so cute. Of course William looks cute and so big. You have done such a great job on getting your apartment together. Thanks for helping me on thursday. I love you guys.

Em Russ said...

LOVE your hairdo and your cute apartment. And William looks so sweet! Does he have red hair??? They grow up so fast, don't they! I can't believe how big he is. How's the sleeping?? You'd think with that awesome BYU room/bed he'd want to sleep in there!!

Michael B said...

Nice apartment, looks pretty big from the pictures. What complex is it in Layton?

Rachel said...

so cute! Your apartment looks great and of course I love William. My fav. is the picture of you and William at the game. It's fun to hear about your cute little family through your blog!

Eardley Family said...

Your apartment looks great. You look gorgeous, but William stills the show. He is sooo cute. I know you've heard it before, but I just love his hair!!! I miss him!

Love you!

John and Rachael Alexander said...

Hey Judi- its your cousin Rachael, found your blog through your sisters, you look beautiful and so does your baby. I like your new apartment too!

Anonymous said...

We have folding chairs with our table too!

Lisa Michelle said...

Judi! I love your apartment!