I saw this on our friends Phil and Noelle's blog and thought it was cute. This is my year 2007 in review.
1. What did you do in 2007 that you’d never done before? Had a baby! What an experience.
2. Did you keep your New Year’s resolutions, and will you make more for next year? Sadly, I cannot remember my new years resolutions from last year, but this year I want to get physically stronger and I want to study my scriptures more.
3. Did anyone close to you give birth? Yep, someone pretty close to me!
4. Did anyone close to you die? Not that I can think of
5. What countries did you visit? Just the good ole USA.
6. What would you like to have in 2008 that you lacked in 2007? More strength, both physically and mentally.
7. What dates from 2007 will remain etched upon your memory, and why? Nov. 22 - Baby William. Dec. 21st- Graduated from BYU
8. What was your biggest personal achievement of the year? Took 12 credits during summer semester while 5/6 months pregnant and didn't fail any of the classes!
9. What was your biggest failure? Not handling having a baby very well. If you saw me the first three weeks after William was born you can attest to what a wreck I was.
10. Did you suffer illness or injury?Pregnancy and giving birth.
11. What was the best thing you bought?Our new video camera and Cal. king size bed.
12. Whose behavior merited celebration?I guess Mike's...he is working so hard to support my decision to stay home with William.
13. Whose behavior made you appalled and depressed? uhhh.....don't know
14. Where did most of your money go? in the bank....YES!!!
15. What did you get really, really, really excited about? Having a boy! I always wanted to have a ton of little boys
16. What song will always remind you of 2007? Clien Dion's album "Miracle."
17. Compared to this time last year, are you: a) happier or sadder? b) thinner or fatter? c) richer or poorer? Just as happy, a little fatter (darn those babies :), and richer.
18. What do you wish you’d done more of? relaxed and enjoyed school.
19. What do you wish you’d done less of? Had less headaches. .
20. Did you fall in love in 2007? You bet I did. With a husband and baby like I have, how could you not fall in love!
21. What was your favorite TV program? King of Queens
22. What was the best book you read? These are my words
23. What was your greatest musical discovery? don't know
24. What did you want and get? A kitchenaid...thanks Mike
25. What did you want and not get? I don't know, have everything I want.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
Oh, I love you Jude...you are practically perfect in every way! ;)
Judi, I agree with Rindi. I have always been jealous of how perfect I thought (and still think) you are! You have such a cute little family! Love ya!
Judi I loved this post. You make life wonderful. I'm so glad 2007 was so great and that I got to see you for 2 months of it. Also I hope your making mom's rolls in your Kitchen Aid...so yummy and easy!!
Love You!
Sounds like a great 2007! Happy V-Day to the Coburn Family!
It sounds like everything really revolved around lil willie. hehe
Post a Comment