Wednesday, February 20, 2008

Pretty in Pink




I gave William a bath yesterday morning and pulled him out and wrapped him up in a towell. I then realized that I had put him in the girlest towell I owned. He didn't seem to mind and was just being his cute self so I decided to take some pictures to show that William has a "sensitive" side. (sorry Mike!)

7 comments:

Em Russ said...

Totally cute Judi!! I love it.

Natalie said...

That is very funny and very, very, very cute!!!

Eardley Family said...

I love William!! By the way I've heard that you lose stuff when you change backgrounds...that's why mine's boring. I don't know if you can avoid that.

Sunee

We miss you already!

Rachel said...

so cute! This is one of those pictures that he is going to rip up into a million pieces and burn when he's 17 :) I miss you two. When are you coming back to Provo to visit us?

Michael B said...

These pictures could come in handy for when he is older...

Anonymous said...

Mike i think that you need to get rid of that towel. Maybe hide it until you have a girl.

Rindi said...

Judi, I also think you lose all of your stuff when you change the background. I haven't mustered up the courage to change mine yet! But, I LOVE your background...and if March Madness is huge in your house, it is enormous here. We will be having a great time watching EVERY game...and I usually pick my brackets better than Greg! We should play along with you guys. I miss you guys!