Wednesday, March 5, 2008

lotsa pics

having fun in the bath
cute smiles
my two favorite sleeping guys
how cute
mike got me flowers. purple! my fav
showing a little leg
slippers
just chillin
so concermed
how cute!


8 comments:

Em Russ said...

Cute. I love the ones of him smiling. I can't decide who he looks like though...

Natalie said...

He is such a cute little baby. I love the pictures!!! We really should get together and have play time.

Lisa Michelle said...

Oh my goodness, Judi. William just gets cuter everyday! That bath picture is adorable! You all look so happy. By the ways, those flowers Mike got you are beautiful. :)

Bonecrusher said...

Mike, your little boy is THE MAN. Good work.

Rachel said...

So cute!! I'm really sad I didn't get to see you on Saturday- hopefully soon!

Shannon said...

That little boy is so cute!!! I love his slippers and bath robe. His little smile is adorable.

John and Rachael Alexander said...

He's a cutie! I'm glad you are having fun with your baby- treasure these moments, they go by fast!

Michael B said...

Good lookin' kid you've got there...