Wednesday, March 19, 2008

William in Action

William is getting really good at grabbing toys and putting them right in his mouth! He has also been able to roll over for about 2 weeks now. He is getting so big I can hardly stand it. He turns 4 months this week. We are all doing so well and so happy. It's March Madness week so of course Mike is happy, I get to stay home all day and play with William and read the vampire books, so of course I am happy. William gets to sleep on me all the time, so of course he is happy (I really got to get him sleeping better...ha ha, maybe next week!) Life is wonderful and I feel so blessed.






I was trying to video william rolling over, but as soon as he saw the camera...he was to interested to roll over. I thought it was still a good video to show him moving around and being his active self.



6 comments:

Anonymous said...

What a cool kid. looking at his pictures makes me want to skip the rest of the day of work.

Michael B said...

Sounds like you guys have a good life! That's great.

Tami said...

Judes, Looks like William has a mowak instead of a part in a couple pictures. Funny! I've heard a lot about the Twilight books and I really want to read them. I guess you're addicted? Sounds fun!

John and Rachael Alexander said...

yep, I got hooked on the twilight series- can't wait for the next onw.
william is so cute! I was glad I got to see him at Mitch's wedding and you are looking great as well! I can tell you're happy to be a mommy! it is THE best!

Natalie said...

We still need to have play dates sometime. I love the part in his hair. Once I tried to part Benson's... it looked really silly.

Anonymous said...

The Mohawk looks good!!!