Friday, April 18, 2008
As of Late...
I didn't really have anything to blog about, but here is what we have been up to this week. Monday night I went and played in the volleyball league that Stalee and I have been playing in. Stalee couldn't come because Kamree was sick, so Millie filled in. Millie did awesome and made some major digs! Go Millie! We didn't win, but we actually did pretty good considering we were playing a team that were all ex-college players. Tuesday we went and got our temple recommends renewed. The stake presidency put the interview in a new light. They said that they were representing the savior and we should answer the questions as if we were answering to the savior, talk about pressure! We are excited to get back to the temple soon! Wednesday Mike had scouts and so William and I enjoyed some alone time (like we don't already get enough alone time!), but I am really proud that Mike is putting so much effort into this calling, WAY TO GO MIKE! After he got home we went to our exercise room and watched "american idol" while we ran. We were glad that Kristee Lee got kicked off. Yesterday we went to the exercise room again. We have a small indoor gym and so we decided to do some basketball exercises. We ran a lot of ladders and sprints and did jumps and all sorts of old basketball training things and it was HARD! My lungs felt like they were on fire and today both mine and Mike's legs hurt like we pulled all our muscles...but it was fun to remember back to the old days when we felt like we could sprint and run forever. Today I scrubbed the house and now William is taking a nap and I am watching "King of Queens." My life is so great right now! I picked mike up for lunch today and we went to Lowe's to by dowels to put in the windows and sliding door so burglers can't break in. Mike is going on his first scout over-nighter tonight and so I have to sleep alone. It will be a little scary, but I have had lots of practice sleeping alone last year when Mike worked nights. Well that is my exciting life. Hope you enjoyed!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Ya, I hate sleeping alone too. Darn scouts :) that's what Aaron's calling is right now too.
missed the post when you displayed your new hair cut! I really love it! I hope you like it and I hope Mike likes it a lot too. I am sure it's easier to manage and harder for the little guy to pull...
Post a Comment