Friday, April 11, 2008

The "Jumperoo"




Here are some cute pics of William enjoying his new toy the "jumperoo." Mike likes to call it the "poop machine" because it always seems to loosen William's bowells!! We are doing great and William can do more tricks every day. He is getting so big. I cut my hair short because I couldn't stand the fact that my hormones were making it fall out EVERYWHERE (including our food, yuck!) and William was always grabbing it. I will put pics up of my hair soon.

4 comments:

Natalie said...

I love that you call it the "poop machine"! It's totally true... Our jumperoo blowout count for the day is 1. And it's only 10 am.
Your jumperoo is way cuter than ours!

Bonecrusher said...

Hm, if the jumperoo helps with the bowels perhaps we should get one for Dallin!

Krystal said...

Haha! So true. When Lincoln was a little younger he used to get constipated ALL the time, solution: a jumperoo.

Leah said...

Your new hair cut is really cute. The same thing happened to my hair when Adam was about 5 months old, so I also cut it. How funny. Hope you guys are doing well!