Friday, April 4, 2008

Mother of Four...and Easter

Easter! He liked his easter eggs. He is wearing his new swimsuit












He fell asleep on our walk.
















Here is William dressed up for easter sunday!














So Tall! He is 27 inches tall at 4 months


For the last week Mike and I have been babysitting my sister Stalee’s kids (3 little girls. Kamree -5, Lucy -3, Maggie - 1 1/2). Although it had it’s hard moments, it was extremely fun and we already miss the girls. Here are some cute things the girls did while Stalee and Clint were gone.

1. Maggie made it her personal responsibility to make sure that William always had his pacifier. If it ever fell out, she would scream and run and put it back in. If he wouldn’t take it, she would look at me all worried and point and William and say over and over “ba” “ba” (maybe she thought it was a bottle?) until I got him to take it :)
2. Lucy would sneak in each night without me knowing and climb next to Mike and they would cuddle all night. Mike loved it. He is always begging me to let William sleep with him.
3. Kamree woke up first one morning and so I turned on a show for her and then put William in his bouncy chair next to her and went to take a shower. When I came back, all the girls were in chairs lined up with William’s bouncy watching the show. (even William was watching T.V.)
4. I got up one morning to go make Mike lunch and left William and Lucy sleeping in the bed. I peeked in and they were both sound asleep in that big king size bed and I thought it was extremely cute.
5. I let the girls use my makeup and Lucy LOVED it. She couldn’t think about anything else. One night she was crying in the middle of the night. I went in and she was sitting in her bed saying “I want makeup”…it was pretty cute.

Overall Stalee’s girls were great! William was actually the one that made it hard....go figure! We had a wonderful time and we are so grateful that Stalee and Clint let us baby-sit. I am going to miss having a house and a minivan:)

7 comments:

Em Russ said...

cute Judi! See, you're a pro. You should go for triplets next... or not! How fun for Stalee and Clint that they got to go on a trip and not worry about their girls!

Tami said...

Sounds fun Jude! Looks like you're ready for more babies!!!
:) Just teasin'

Michael B said...

Sounds like you guys are all set to have at least 3 more kids... :) I love William's swimsuit, looks like he's getting beach ready...

Rachel said...

so cute! It sounds like you were busy with all those kids. We need to get together soon. If we end up staying here over the summer (it's still up in the air) I will be up there the second I get out of school to play with you and cute William!

Tami said...

Judi, I just read your comment about our washer. We got ours on craigslist for like $50. I think Kenny might have a spare one in Grandma's garage but I'm not sure. Let me know if you have any other questions.

Anonymous said...

Watch out Mike! Judi's ready for a minivan...

Dan and Fam said...

Hes looking more an more like you guys everyday!
Dan