Monday, May 19, 2008

Mourn with those who mourn...


We have all been very sad this weekend because of the tragic death of Mike's uncle and two little cousins. They were in a terrible car wreck in Idaho. The second to oldest daughter is still in the hospital struggling. Pray for the wife who lost her husband and two little girls in the same day and pray for the daughter Taylor who is in the hospital. We truly are mourning with those who mourn...

3 comments:

Natalie said...

Judi and Mike,
I am so sad to hear about this. It makes me sick to even think about that poor wife losing her husband and kids in the same day. We will be thinking about your family and will remember you in our prayers.

Tami said...

Mike and Judi, I'm so sorry for your loss! That is terrible news. I cannot imagine only losing my husband, let alone my two daughters as well. Hang in there. Our prayers will be with you!!! We love you guys!

Bonecrusher said...

I'm really sorry to hear about this as well. I stumbled accross this the other day, and didn't know if you were aware of it. Pretty cool, I think: http://www.cougarboard.com/noframes/message.html?id=3750596