Tuesday, May 20, 2008

Two Years...





I cannot believe it has been two whole years since we got married. I feel like it was last week. I am so grateful that I married Mike, and that we got married in the temple. I remember when I got my endowments out, I came around the corner and saw Mike for the first time in the Temple and he was all dressed in white. Everything was exactly perfect at that moment. What a wonderful place the temple is.


Here are a few fun things, and a few funny things, that have happened over the past two years...


- We went on a fantastic honeymoon to California. After having our car break down two times, we had to be picked up from our honeymoon by my parents. What a way to start your life "independent!"


- We had a great school year being a married couple. We took some classes together and had a lot of fun. I would not suggest that a married couple study Economics together. I think this is when we had our first "disagreement"...ha ha!


- We played intertube waterpolo together and won the championship. I was pregnant and sick and didn't want to go to the games, but Mike always pumped me up and told me that I had to have the eye of the tiger and get out there and score some goals, needless to say, I did just that, scored goals while Mike defended the goal and taunted the players.


- We had a fun summer in St. George. I only "lost my cookies" twice and felt pretty lucky that I wasn't as sick as some people get. We loved living next to Sunee and Kyle and so close to Stalee and Clint! Living by Family is very fun.


- We had little William...what an experience! We love the little guy.


Probably one of my favorite things in the whole world is to spend time with Mike! I am actually a pretty jealous person and always want all of Mike's attention because I still have a huge crush on him. Thank you Michael J for marrying me two years ago and making my life so wonderful each and every day!


Like I always say...Marriage is great! I would definitely recommend it!




7 comments:

Tami said...

Judes, I came online only to wish the two of you a Happy Anniversary. I hope you have a wonderful day today! Can you believe it has been 2 years????? Crazy how time flies.

Michael B said...

Congratulations! Doesn't it feel great! What did you do to celebrate?

Annie

Krystal said...

Judi, congrats on the two years! You are definitely a better sport than I am...if Aaron had told me to have the eye of the tiger when I was sick/pregnant, I probably would have made him have the baby! :) Here's to many more wonderful years to come.

Dan and Fam said...

You guys still look bright eyed and bushy talied..so cute. Congrats.
Dan

Bmar said...

YEA!! You all are so cute. Congrats on 2 years! love you

Natalie said...

You guys are so cute! Judi, I can remember when you got married and how you smiled so big the ENTIRE time! You looked a little nervous, but I remember that you didn't stop smiling. I thought it was so wonderful that you found Mike and that he made you so happy. So when I got married, I was so scared, but I remember thinking that I wanted to smile the whole time, just like you because it was the happiest I have ever been.

Also, about getting together, dessert would be perfect! Just let us know when and what to bring and we will be there!

John and Rachael Alexander said...

wow- time does fly by. you make a beautiful bride and mother!