Top ten things that have happened this past week...not in any particular order
1. William learned to sit up. He can only do it for seconds at the moment, but he is very close to doing it for good.
2. We had a wonderful stake conference by satellite. Elder Bednar, Pres. Eyering, and Gerald Lund spoke. It was so fantastic that I wish you all had been there.
3. I went down to my mom's yesterday and William and I sat on a blanket under the shade. It was so warm and it got me really excited for summer. Then mom made me the most delicious sandwich ever. I love being close to my mom. Thanks mom!
4. Mike and I got to go on a date on Friday night while mom and dad tended William. Mike made me dinner and then we went to Ross Dress for Less and got Mike a few new work shirts and William some new p.j.'s. It was extremely fun to be alone with mike for those three hours.
5. We got to go to the temple on Wednesday. Thanks Stalee and Clint for tending. It had been such a long time and it was great to go back :)
6. We rented Enchanted and watched it for the first time. It was cute. I especially like when all the animals came to clean. Classic :)
7. We played our last volleyball game. It was fun to see my old friends so much. I hope we stay in touch better.
8. I ran a mile and a half straight without stopping. No big deal for some of you, big deal for me :)
9. William slept for four hours straight, nursed and went back to sleep for three hours. It was the best night we have had in months.
10. Mike is starting into a new position at the bank. He is a member banking representative. I'm not sure what he will do, but the name sounds cool.
Those are just a few highlights from our past week. Overall we are happy, in love, and so blessed! Love and miss you all. Judi
Wednesday, May 7, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Oh, I like Enchanted, I laughed so hard when we saw it.
Congrats on the previous post for graduating and Mike's new job title! Sounds like things are well for you guys.
Post a Comment