Thursday, June 5, 2008

Having Fun




Attempting to stand by himself.

What's more fun than a laundry basket....



Just Chillin, watching baby einstein

3 comments:

Lisa said...

My goodness, I'm can't believe how big William is getting! Such a cutie. And an athlete. :) I'm so sorry to hear about the tragedy in Mike's family. They will definitely be in my prayers.
And congratulations on 2 years! You have recommended being married since day 1 and you were right--it is the best. Lots of love! Miss you!

Bonecrusher said...

Does he really stand up by himself already? That's awesome! Dallin is not quite there yet, but any day now.

Natalie said...

So Benson is starting to like other babies and I was thinking that we should really get together and let William and Benson play. We didn't go swimming the other day, but maybe we should go swimming together once a week or something since I am having a very boring summer. Also, Tami has summers off, so we are trying to think of things to do and it would be very fun to have you and William join us.