Monday, June 30, 2008

Hair Dilemma!



I am currently having a "hair dilemma." I have had long hair for most of my life, but recently because of loss of hair and other baby pulling hair issues, I cut it short. I am now at the point where I either have to cut it short again, or I can start to grow it back out long. I wanted to get some opinions as I just can't seem to make up my mind!


Here are some pics of me with long hair, and me with short hair!

8 comments:

Michael B said...

Judi, this is a dilemma! From the pictures, I think that short hair is so great for a lot of reasons. Also, I think that short hair give you more of a "mom" look. What do you do?

Annie

Krystal said...

I did the same thing, cut my hair short after Lincoln was born, for all the same reasons. Now I am in the process of letting it grow long again, mostly because the older he gets the more coordiinated he gets at pulling my hair, so if it's not up in a ponytail, forget it!

But I think you look cute with both.

Sierra said...

I've always loved your long hair... I vote grow it out and pull it up! :-)

Tami said...

I, personally, love your hair long. I think it is gorgeous long! However, functionality may be more important that the cute factor... I think it's cute either way.

Anonymous said...

I think you should cut it short.

The Tarbet Family said...

I think either way looks great but I vote for short. . . but not so short that you can't pull it up. You can still pull up shorter hair and it is easier to manage/less maintenance.

Lisa said...

Gosh Judi, this is tough. I have always LOVED your long hair. But I feel like married with kids Judi is a whole new Judi--more savvy. Your short hair is cute and reflects that fabulousness.

The Tarbet Family said...

So Judi what did you decide?