We have been pretty sick with colds, but are feeling much better now. We are in the full swing of March Madness and we are feeling the Madness! Last night we were watching a game where Mike and I had chosen different teams to win. My team ended up winning and he said, "Congrats on the win," and I said, "I am sorry that your team didn't win." It was a pretty funny moment because we were trying to be all polite, but inside we were all competive. Go Memphis! (yeah, they almost lost yesterday and I have them as my champion!)
Here is William getting a drink on his own. He doesn't need our help. He just climbs up on the counter and turns on the water and leans over and drinks from the faucet.


Mid-day cheeto snack.

Here he is watching baby einstein. Mmmm...cheeto mouth.

He is actually really sick in this bathtub picture. You can tell if you look at the black under his eyes.

Drinking from a shot glass that later accidently went down the garbage disposal and was shred into many glass pieces. That's what you get for having your bathtub in the sink (we only have a shower.)
6 comments:
Way to teach them to Drink when they are young!
I'll make him into a man yet. At least I hope this works, because nobody likes a girl that drinks!
he is such a cutie:)
Okay so William really does look so big with his new haircut. I hope you guys get feeling better.
I filled out a March Madness bracket but I couldn't even tell you who I chose to win... Oh well. I'm glad your team won, Judes! Also, I think it's hilarious that you have to give William baths in the sink. Kind of a bummer really because he probably loves regular baths! Anyway, good luck with the rest of the championship games!
Too bad about the Cougs... I get my hopes up for both football and basketball but they keep disappointing...
William is so big and so so cute! Thanks for posting those fun pictures
Post a Comment