Wednesday, March 4, 2009
Cooking and Dress Up
Mike is getting a little worried that William is following too much in my footsteps. His favorite thing is to help me cook. He can basically make mac-n-cheese by himself. He also likes to put on my clothes. Here he is with my swimsuit cover-up on as a little dress and quite proud of himself. I think he is cute! Mike on the other hand...ha ha!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
10 comments:
I thought that older sisters were supposed to dress the boys up like girls, not their moms! Mike you need to teach him how to spit
I would try, but between him trying to do the laundry, sweeping the floor, cooking, and cross-dressing, there isnt much time for anyting else. Maybe when you get married I can send him to live with you for a summer. A trip with you and grandpa up to the cabin might be good for the boy.
However, he does like to wear my under-armor shirts and is always running up to the wall and hitting his head against it, so maybe football is still in his future?
Let's hope for the football future. Dallin loves to cook as well. He also loves to wrestle. I think they cancel each other out....right?
What a cutie. I think it is good he is following in your footsteps. He will grow up to be a great kid!!!
yeah mike... maybe as a kicker!!
So cute! And learning how to cook is essential for everything--especially when it comes to cookies, so I'm glad you're starting him young.
I think it's cute that William wants to be just like his mom...I want to be like Judi too! Your kitchen is gigantic compared to mine! Wow, jealous! Cute pictures!
Haha! That is great - Mike, you tolerate this?
Post a Comment