Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Hair cutting mishap

I accidentally cut william's hair really short. He is now bald. But I think he is still cute. Here are some pics of his recent activities.
He came down yesterday with his socks on his hands. What a funny kid.

We have been slowly taking the binky away. He found a substitute binky...the lid to the bottle.


Showing off his accomplishment. Sock hand man.

Short hair.








Here he is with his long hair and showing off his mad climbing skills

8 comments:

Natalie said...

I like his hair. I am very proud of you for cutting it yourself, what a good mom!
I forgot to comment earlier about your new place, it looks wonderful! Too bad my renters didn't move out earlier, then you guys could have moved in!
Also, we need to get together and play sometime.
The End.

Natalie said...

Oh, also.... Casey's sister gave us a bunch of clothes from her little boy, they are all size 24 months and 2T, but I already have too many for Benson. Would you guys want any of them? If not, I will just take them to the DI.

Southern Belle said...

He is getting so big! I think he looks exactly like your husband! Very cute though... I am going to try to show Cheyenne how to roll over, I will let you know if it works:)

Jaron, Joni, and Family said...

Judi, he looks cute! I on purpose cut Clark's hair that short! Think how long it will be before he needs a hair cut! Good job!

Tami said...

Judes, I think you did a good job cutting William's hair. I think it makes him look more like a little boy than a baby. At first when I saw the picture of his socks on his hands I thought it was like when people put socks on their newborn's hands. Funny!

The Tarbet Family said...

Judi, he looks so cute!!! I agree that now you won't have to cut it for awhile!!! I cut the boys' hair super short too so I don't have to cut it for a long time. . .

Michael B said...

What a character! Tha short hair looks great - that's how you got to cut boys hair...

Anonymous said...

he looks older with short hair!