Thursday, October 15, 2009

Pregnancy Update

A. I am 21 weeks and already huge. Seriously. I am not joking. I am 100% in maternity clothes and 100 % showing.

B. Ouch. When will my ligaments finally rip so they don't have to keep pulling?

C. I am Completely over Morning Sickness. Yes!

D. I feel happy again. :)

E. When you ask William where the baby is, he points to my stomach but I am positive he has no idea what that means.

F. My hips are already wide enough to give birth to a 10 lb (or 20 lb) baby.

G. I have a hurnia (sp?) and my belly button sticks out really funny. It's not attractive. You will just have to take my word for it.

Happy Baby Growing!!!

3 comments:

Alison said...

yay for feeling happy again and not having morning sickness!!! :D

jsfeatherstone said...

Judi! I am so happy you are having a boy. That is sooo exciting. Will has a future buddy!

I laughed when I saw your comment about the caramel apple cake. I CRAVE THAT STUFF all the time!!! Email me at shae.featherstone@gmail.com and I will get you the recipe asap so you can fill that darn craving!!!

Lisa said...

What?! Ligaments rip!? Seriously, I learn something new about pregnancy and babies everyday. Hopefully by the time I have one, I'll be at least halfway up to speed. Thank you for the update, I miss you!