CONGRATS!!! I was sure it was going to be a girl when Mike said your pregnancy was totally different. The boys are excited that William is getting a brother.
YEAH!!! Now William with have a little buddy to play with! I know you don't want to jinx it, but they'll probably be on the varsity basketball team together. They'll be in the newspaper because people thinks it's so cool that they're brothers. Wow, I'm really thinking ahead, aren't I? He's going to be so cute. Congratulations!!
9 comments:
YAYAYAYAYAYYAYAYAYYA!!!!! :D any name ideas yet?
Oh fun! William will love having a little brother. So cute, you always wanted boys!
CONGRATS!!! I was sure it was going to be a girl when Mike said your pregnancy was totally different. The boys are excited that William is getting a brother.
Yay!!! I am so happy for you. Your boys will be the best of friends.
That is awesome! Dallin loves his little brother and so will William. Congrats!
YEAH!!! Now William with have a little buddy to play with! I know you don't want to jinx it, but they'll probably be on the varsity basketball team together. They'll be in the newspaper because people thinks it's so cool that they're brothers. Wow, I'm really thinking ahead, aren't I? He's going to be so cute. Congratulations!!
Congrats, you guys. We are very excited for you!
Congrats, that's exciting!
Post a Comment