Luckily Mike got to sneak in a little viewing at Work. I can't even imagine the intensity that will happen when they are all teenagers, cause so far its been pretty great!
Wednesday, November 11, 2015
NCAA Madness, It's real now...
William
and Thomas very painstakingly filling out there NCAA tourney brackets.
This thing is real all up in here. It was a fun couple weeks in our
house watching football. I also loved it this year cause I had a
newborn to snuggle and nurse while watching!
Luckily Mike got to sneak in a little viewing at Work. I can't even imagine the intensity that will happen when they are all teenagers, cause so far its been pretty great!
The Championship Game was Wisconsin vs. Duke. Mike cheered for Duke. William cheered for Wisconsin (cause they started with "W"). Duke won. William cried ;)
Luckily Mike got to sneak in a little viewing at Work. I can't even imagine the intensity that will happen when they are all teenagers, cause so far its been pretty great!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






No comments:
Post a Comment