My parents bought this "Red Roof Inn." Its a little cabin that they use as a guest house for when my siblings come to visit. It was delivered on the back of a truck/trailer and the boys had a great time (and so did I) watching it get delivered.
Thomas had to get his 5 year old kindergarten shots. He was pretty brave during the shots but after...let's just say the Coburn children do not handle pain that well. He was sooo mad and crying and screaming OHHHHHH OWWWW. So dramatic :)
Oh how I love this man. He is my everything. The best Dad. The best husband. THe best of friends. If he didn't come home and save me everyday, I might really lose it!
The first few months of nursing are full of one thought....FOOOD. I am sooo hungry all the time. This was a documentation of my lunch one day. I also ate a snack about .2 seconds after I finished this salad.
Sisters Weekend was THE BEST. We stayed in townhouse in Provo and it was amazingly fun. The only thing that would of made it better would have been to have Mike there. We stayed up talking till about 1 am every night and laughed our heads off. We couldn't even go to the bathroom because we were so scared we were going to miss all the talking.
William had crazy hair day at school. Luckily his hair was pretty long so we got to do it in this crazy mohawk!
No doubt. Best Baby Ever!
Mike was out of town and we were sick of looking at each other so I took all the kids to Olive Garden by myself. Luckily they LOVE Olive Garden and so everyone was very well behaved!
We hardly got any snow all winter, so when we got this late snow in March, William insisted on going out and making a snow man. Nathan also went out with him and spent a good hour and a half playing with each other and the snow. I call him Mini-William
Doesn't he look like a little solider right here. So funny.
Thomas enjoying Grandpa Hal's new reverse camera.
Mike's friend gave him some tickets to the Jazz game. He took william, Thomas and cousin Sam.
Spring time is not complete without flying kites and fixing bird holes.
Wednesday, November 11, 2015
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)























No comments:
Post a Comment