Have you ever seen a cute tball player? I think not! He was so dang cute!
My sister Stalee let the kids sell lemonade and cookies at the park by her house. They actually made quite a bit of money.
And the cutest 1st grader playing baseball!
Mike and I went on a long date for our anniversary. It included a bees game that never happened. It was rained delayed and we never got to see the game :(
My friend and old roommate Britney came to visit. Some people you love and consider your friend for your whole life!
The boys and neighbor kids made plenty of Toad houses over the summer.
I love finding Thomas' monster trucks lined up all over the place!
Silly Nathan!
I love being a mom to these four boys. They are my life and joy.
We got a new entertainment center when we bought the house, Nathan thought it was awesome.
THe boys took gymnastics for the summer. It was so dang fun! I loved watching them and they got so strong.
No comments:
Post a Comment