Tuesday, January 29, 2008

William's moments of fame!



We went to the BYU basketball game on saturday and after the game headed over to Los Hermanos for dinner. While waiting to get a table, we saw Lee Cummard from the bball team outside. We always joke that William is like Lee Cummard because he is tall and skinny. Ryan (Mike's brother) and Mike asked if William could get his picture taken with him. William was so excited (can't you tell!)



William got quite the compliment on Sunday at our new ward. He was wearing a little church outfit with a bow tie that Sunee let us borrow. He also had the infamous part in his hair and looked like a little man. Some lady in relief society told me that he looked like a general authority, maybe Pres. Faust! Then she said, "he is going to become a general authority." I was like, "uh...ok." I didn't really know how to respond to that! Then after church was over she told me that she would NEVER forget that baby. Wow william, I didn't know that little part I put in your hair would make you unforgetable! Ha ha...mike and I had a good laugh over that one.

This is after church with the bow tie off.

4 comments:

Eardley Family said...

Judi,
That outfit was always a crowd pleaser!! But a general authority is a one I never heard. We all know William is special. What a cutie.

Sunee

Michael B said...

Nice... I'm telling you, Mike's preparing William for BYU Ball... this only strengthens his chances...

The Mapuche's Mom said...

Judi-
William is such a cutie!!! He does look thrilled with the b-ball player (whoever he is...sorry!) I had Ian's picture taken when he was 4 with the most famous Chilean soccer player of ALL TIME and he was so disgusted he had to stop chasing a butterfly to get his picture taken. He still has no idea what the big deal was. Fun stuff.
-Tawnee

Rindi said...

He is so cute, and so special. I love that little guy. And, I must say how much bigger he is looking. Wow!