Thursday, January 10, 2008

Blog world...here we come

So after much contemplation, I decided to finally start a blog. I didn't have one before because I didn't think that people would think my life was very interesting, but now that I have a baby...I decided my life has finally become interesting because babies are cute :) Hmmm...what to write my first entry about??? Housing! We finally found an apartment. It is in Layton, Utah. For those of you who remember where the Burger Bar of Layton was, we are going to live across the street from there. There is a apartment complex called "Quail Cove" right behind that maverik. It is pretty nice. It is a 2 bedroom apartment and it has a little Laundry Room! I am excited about that because I don't like having to go to a laundry mat. We are moving in on Jan. 19th. Since all of are stuff is in Provo sitting in a lovely storage unit, we will have to make one last trip to Provo to retrieve our belongings. I am sort of sad to get the stuff out of the storage unit because it will cut all ties we have to provo. Having our stuff living there has made it seem like a part of us is still there...but once the stuff is moved to our new apartment, so long Provo, Utah! I will post pictures as soon as we move in. Also, we are really sad to leave Mom and Dad's house. What a fun time it has been living here. We are so grateful for all of their help! Thanks mom and dad!

5 comments:

Noelle said...

Judi and Mike,
Welcome to the world of blogging. :) I am excited to keep up with you guys and your cute baby through the blog. Congrats on the new place!
Noelle and Phil *Union Square*

Alison said...

Judi. I don't think that all of your ties will be cut with provo. you will stil have all of the coburn siblings living down here. haha. But I'm excited that you guys got your own place! I will have to come up and see it. I miss William. He is SOOO cute!
love ya

Natalie said...

Yay, Judi. I'm so glad you have joined the blogging world. Benson is having a nap right now, he usually does that about this time of day, and guess what I usually do during his entire nap? Blog! Casey makes fun of it, but I love keeping up with people.
I'm excited for your blog!
Nat

Dan and Fam said...

Judi, wusssssuupp? Thx for linking us in too. I will add u guys to our site. Very cute so far, very fun. Remember I used to live right up the street, exactly across from Northridge high.
Dan

Eardley Family said...

Judi,

I'm so excited to see your blog. I'll be a faithful follower of the Coburn life. I miss William. I loved spending time with him while you were sleeping. He is adorable. I miss you too!! Welcome to blogging!
Sunee