Let me just start out by saying...I LOVE BEING A MOM!! It has been my life dream to stay at home with my children. I have always wanted a baby because I LOVE babies. Even in college when people would ask me what I was going to do with my degree, I would tell them that I was going to be an "educated" mom. Thanks Mike for letting my live my dream. I am sure all of you mothers out there have experienced this lovely encounter. I just gave William a bath and was enjoying his cleanness by smelling his hair and kissing his cute neck when all of the sudden he got a very concentrated look on his face. Yes, you know what that means. First I heard the rumble in his stomach and then the explosion out the back end! I crossed my fingers that it wasn't as bad as it sounded, and then I carefully unbuttoned his clothes to find my worst fear had come true. His nice clean body and his cute clothes were no more...he had managed to get his "you know what" all the way up the back and out the sides of his diaper. And so, all the clothes were removed and after a complete wipe down and the use of way to many wipes, new clothes were put back on. After feeling slightly irritated that I had to change his clothes...I looked down at my sweet baby and he gave me a huge smile. Oh, how could I ever be frustrated with this little cutie! Once again, I kiss his neck and smell his sweet hair and since he has so many cute clothes, once again he looks cute. Oh do I LOVE Babies :)
Friday, January 11, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Judi, u have to update your link to us on the side. I changed it, sorry. It is now -
katieanddan.blogspot.com
BTW, I love the "concentrated look" part, very funny.
Dan
I love this post, Judi. Yesterday after Benson got out of the bath I thought I would let him "air dry"... Turned out that soaked himself (and my new bedspread) pretty good. Luckily it wasn't the "rumbly" kind of accident, but I do have sympathy for you.
Natalie
oh dont you love those fun surprises!!! I sure do! haha. Being a mom is AMAZING!! I have to agree with you on that! I love your blog! Im adding you to my friends list, I hope thats okay!! Hope all is well with you! Keep in touch!
Post a Comment