Wednesday, January 23, 2008

The Move

Marshall carrying in the "little" boxes...what a cutie
Can't live without the crutches!
Our living room wall...recognize that couch?
Our living room...notice the cool table in the middle, Millie was jealous that we got that table, it is pretty cool :)

Well we are finally on our own. After bumming off of Mom and Dad for 5 1/2 months (thanks again mom and dad!) we finally moved into our own apartment. As everyone who helped us move (thanks again!) can attest, we have a lot of stuff! Slowly, but surely we have been putting things away and our little apartment is beginning to look really good. We live in Layton and it has been fun to live SOOO close to things. It takes mike only minutes to get to work and he gets to come home for lunch...FUN!! The only problem with that is I have to have everything done by lunch time, instead of 5:30 when he used to come home...no more lounging in p.j.'s all day :) William doesn't like moving. He has cried a lot and he has not slept very much. Yesterday he only slept like 15 minutes all day. He will not lay down for naps during the day. Trust me, I have been giving it a good effort, trying everything I can think of. Any advice would be welcomed. Here are a few pictures, there will be more to come.

3 comments:

Natalie said...

Your apartment looks so cute and clean for just moving in! We got William's baby announcement a little bit ago, it was so cute! Thanks!

Michael B said...

Guys, we go up to Huntsville all the time, we will have to meet you in Layton and come see you guys.

Tami said...

Judi... You are technically in my ward boundaries... Too bad you aren't Weber State students or you could come to our ward. Oh well. Your apartment looks great. I can't believe you just moved in and it looks that great. I like the rug on the floor in that picture. I definitely remember that rug! Happy Birthday Judi!