
Judi sledding down the hill in Mike's backyard...if you look close you can see that the look on my face is shear fright.

I made Mike a "giant baby blanket" because he was always stealing William's because he said they were "so warm and soft!"

You can tell William is really excited about his only present...he's passed out!

Matching P.J.'s...we are so darn cute! (thanks mike, for being a good sport :)

Our cute little santa baby giving a small smirk!
5 comments:
Willie passed out from shear joy from his presents. He prolly didnt even know he was getting anything, so it was such a shock to his system...lol. Cute pics. Especially the one of mike in the jammies. Nice
Dan
Cute pictures, Judi. We also had matching pj's on Christmas. I made all 3 of us matching PJ pants.
My address is:
Casey and Natalie Dalpias
1122 19th Sreet
Ogden, UT 84401
Judi,
You guys look so cute. I love the one of William with his present. And, you guys are very cute in your matching PJ's. After spending so much time with you guys recently, I am so impressed by you and what a great couple you guys are. I love you a lot. Keep being so wonderful!
Judi, I just found your blog and am excited to get to see pictures of Cute little William!
Judi I Zoomed in on the picture of you sledding and I have to say did you have fun doing that. Your face looked very worried. I am glad you guys had a great Christmas. What cute pictures.
Post a Comment