Thursday, January 24, 2008
Break your heart!!
So I went to William's two month appointment today. He was so happy when we got there and was gooing and smiling and almost laughing...and then, SHOTS!!! Poor little guy cried so hard. I can't believe how long the needle is that they stick in these little babies. It about breaks your heart. He has been sleeping most of the day, guess it has been pretty tramautic for him. Here are his stats. He is 12 lbs (50th %) and he is 25 inches long (95th %) and his head is 50th %. So as the doctor put it, he is tall and lean. He was as healthy as babies can be and the doctor said everything looked good, even the part in his hair (I can't seem to go anywhere without people commenting that I part his little hair :) We are so happy with him and love him to death. Hopefully he won't be to cross
from the shots.


Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
7 comments:
oh, he looks so cute! I was thinking when I got your baby announcement that he looks like you Judi!! What a sweet baby. It's always so sad to have them get their shots but I just tell myself it's WAY better than them getting all those scary sicknesses! Cute baby William! I can't wait to see him in person!
I can't stand it!! He already looks more grown up...it goes way too fast! I could just kiss him. I know how you want a chubby baby, and he's doing pretty good, but I just was looking at Miles' records and saw that he was 15 pounds at his six week check up. That's a bit too chubby, perhaps! :)
Not surprising how tall and lean he is... look at his parents... I'm sure Mike is getting him ready for BYU Basketball.
He looks so cute! I agree with Emily, I hate shots, but it's better than the roto-virus or whatever. I can't believe how tall William is, Benson is only 25 1/2 inches tall and he's 2 months older than William! I guess William was destined to be a tall and lean boy.
Oh, he looks a little frowny in the last picture. He is one handsome boy.
Annie
I love the "feet" pics, somehow they always are so cute. Babies feet are fun. Cute pics Judi.
Dan
Judes, William is so darn cute! I think it's funny too that everyone always comments on his part in his hair. I noticed that at Relief Society when I sat by you a few weeks ago. Cute baby! (I also like the blanket that you had him wrapped in...cute, cute!)
Post a Comment